on, in, at

I spent a long time on the Internet
I chat with my friends on my computer
I speak/talk on my mobile/cell phone

in ... 1999, April, summer - months
on ... Monday, 5th Sep - week days, dates
at ... weekend

today is 20 September
today is 20th September
today is September 20th

we'll meet on 20 September
we'll meet on 20th September
we'll meet on September 20th

sitting on the sofa/couch
sitting in the armchair

on the coast
on the beach

I am studying a degree in English Philology

to arrive at school, home, cinema, disco - buildings..
to arrive in London - "big place" - cities, towns..
to arrive to

to work in a company
to work for a company

 to be good at

I work on the computer

in time - a tiempo
on time - punctually

spent (money) on
invest (money) in

on the bus
by bus

in charge of - a cargo de



like a = similar to a

to go on holiday
to go on an outing
to go on a trip / a day trip / an excursion

to get on the train
to get into / out off the car / van / taxi
to get on / off the rest



hear st
listen to st



to contact sb











No comments:

Post a Comment